You can easily change your insight.com account login information at any time. Once you’re logged in, select the Account Tools menu on the left side of your screen. Then select Personalization and User Profile.
The User Profile settings give you access to update a variety of personal information, including:
- Login information — where you can change your password and username
- Contact information — to update your name, email and phone number
- User preferences — to adjust your menu display preferences
- Web groups — where you can choose your default web group to work in during your session
- Current account — shows you what account you’re making changes to
- Account favorites — where you can select up to 20 user accounts for easy access
- Checkout defaults — where you can change billing, shipping and custom order field default settings
- Payments & cards — where you can update stored credit or procurement card information
Select the option you want to update and make your changes. Select the Update button to save your changes.