Using your account
Popular published answersSupport RSS Feed
- Follow the steps through our username assistance or password assistance forms.
- In the subscription center, you can unsubscribe or change your notification preferences at any time.
- Yes. Once you are logged in to your myInsight account, choose the Account tools link from the Account tools drop-down menu. From there, you can edit or update your account information and make your desired changes.
- A procurement portal allows you to purchase your IT assets from a single-source, self-service portal. Insight offers a no-cost procurement portal for your business that can be customized to simplify your buying process. Take advantage of benefits such...
- The procurement platform in myInsight features a robust approval management process that’s easy to both use and manage right from your dashboard, whether you have one or multiple web groups. You can use the feature as an approver of orders or as a...
- No. You don’t need a myInsight account to access insight.com or browse our products. However, you must have an account to make a purchase, save your cart or view order status. Create a myInsight account today, it’s free and takes only minutes.
- All current browsers are compatible. If you are using Internet Explorer®, we suggest using IE version 10 or newer.
- Yes. Simply fill out the account registration information and complete the required fields. You can start enjoying the benefits right away.
- You will be prompted to create an accout during the checkout process if you do not have one.
- You can now find order status updates on insight.com by using the Insight Virtual Assistant. Connect with the Virtual Assistant by selecting Chat now at the top left of any webpage on insight.com, or clicking the chat icon at the bottom right of each...
Recent Community DiscussionsCommunity RSS Feed
No Discussions Available