Easy-to-use and accessible tools are critical to optimizing your technology supply chain. An insight.com account improves your IT procurement with features and resources to help you make smarter investments.
We’re dedicated to providing a seamless online experience to our clients and end users. These latest changes reflect our focus to improve management, access, performance and customization. Explore the April updates to insight.com below.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
We’ve added SSO to support secure and seamless insight.com account access with your company credentials. You can now integrate your account with an existing SSO system or Active Directory list. Account creation and removal is also automated to ensure compliance.
To get SSO, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP)
At checkout, users can now register Apple products in the Apple DEP program to simplify post-purchase Apple device deployment and configuration. The option to enroll an Apple product in DEP is available in your cart.
Performance and accessibility updates
We strive to improve your experience on insight.com with each update. Performance enhancements were made to increase site speed. And, we’ve made the logged-in experience accessible to users with disabilities, aligning to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
Other new features added to insight.com include:
- Order tracking through the logged-in chatbot
- California Proposition 65 compliance to inform users if a product contains materials known to the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm
- Ability to turn on/off product images on insight.com for logged-in users
- Ability to turn on/off product links in order and quote confirmation emails
- Client admins can reset passwords for multiple users
- Line-level Smart Trackers can include multiple email addresses
- More relevant product and content recommendations will display through personalized site content
In the latest update, we resolved a bug instance where parts couldn’t be added to a cart for certain Insight Public Sector users. A product detail page defect that loaded low quality images and wouldn’t display product information has been fixed.
Not using Insight’s procurement platform?
Give your procurement teams a single purchasing and reporting tool for hardware, software and services. Our robust platform will help solve your toughest technology supply chain challenges — maximizing the return on your investments and simplifying management.